2016年3月18日星期五

First Blog in 2016

19 March 2016
Saturday

It had been a long time I stop writing in blogger.
It because of busy life I had been through, people grows and
 I think I am growing more "reality".
I would spend my time doing a part time job, 
relax myself with uncountable episode of drama rather than thinking of what to write here.

Yeah, my bad.
So, I decided to write some blah-blah today. XD




First thing to report: My Love Life

Today is the 945 days, since me with him announced us as couple.
We have been gone through many hard time together,
accident, sickness, complaints, quarrel and etc. 

What important to us now,
is to have the same target of life,
responsible for all debts we have now,
take care of our own health status,
and sharing happiness in life.









Second things to report: My Internship

It's already half month I am doing my internship, 
I have very nice gang of colleagues, 
No small small gossiping group, just WE.

Although we all didn't talk so much during our working hour,
but we usually having lunch together every day,
is every day, so I won't have to eat alone XP, 
I always eat alone during my primary school recess. 

And another worries is, there will be only me,
as an intern in the company, Wei Man and Wendy going to finish
their's intern in next month. T.T 
I am starting to worry.

Third things to share: My Previous Trip

Langkawi Trip with Family
22 February-24 February 2016

I still remember the last last family trip was during my secondary studies,
LaoBa driving his wife and three children to Tai Ping Zoo.
This time is our turn to bring them travel,
the only pity is my sis can't take leave and go with us.
So next time, we should pick a right date so nobody will be absent.

We have facing some problem when we arrived,
I am a quick temper person, I admitted that, 
I just can't tahan someone keep talking and take no actions.
Just forget about it, it is past.

It's a quite relaxing trip, but pity me have to drive all along the trip.
Thanks Dad for paying the hotel and flight tickets.
Thanks Mum for not complaint even she is having headache, still walking with us.
Thanks Bro for being our GPS and pay for our meals. 


Sweet Memories of Family's Trip

Going to boarding soon

First dinner in Langkawi after settled car and hotel check-in

The second day, wefie near the bay in front of our hotel



Modeling

Modeling some more


Pearl Harbour
(Remark: The light house is kinda near, must go next time)

My favorite photo along the trip
(Remark: gonna keep it and show to my grandchildren.... Kkkk)

Johor & Singapore Trip with BFFs (Ex-roomie)
26 February- 28 February 2016

My first oversea's trip and get the very first chop in my passport.
Johor also is the very first longest distance state I had ever travel.
That's was a very early morning, he fetch me to the airport,
I am kinda nervous, it's my first time flight alone.
Memorable trip huh, all my first time kkk 
(People say first time is important)

First day, Yen Ning bring me to JPO (Johor Premium Outlets)
All branded products selling there
with affordable price, it a nice place to go shopping.
Yeah, both of us like to shop but thriftily ^^
then we having lunch at AEON.
We just walk every where until Ee Ping's flight arrived

The second day, Yen Ning' lovely mum fetched us to the bus station in early morning.
Yes, we are going to Singapore.
We took quite many public transportation, and squeezed with
 people who going to work in Singapore.
My first feeling about Singapore, it's the place I often see in Singapore dramas.
 Some says Singapore was very small country, but I think it's big,
because of all it's modern and giant buildings.

I have changed about RM 151 into SD 50$
At the end of the day, I left about SD 2$.

SD 10$ for the EZ-link top up,
 SD 5$ for a shirt,
 SD 4$ for Resorts World Sentosa's entry ticket
and others spend for foods and drinks.

One day trip in Singapore.
Special thanks to Yen Ning,
the sweetest girl I had ever met.
She brought us to Marina Bay, Bugis Streets, China Town, Sentosa.
Most of famous places in Singapore we had visit in one day.

On the third day,
 because of early flight so we can't go so far from our hotel.
Our hotel just few steps from Jusco.
So we just go in and spend our time together.
I bought a shirt for dad, thinking his new year clothes quite "uncle"styles,
haha, so I choose a red shirt, it's kinda young red color.
(My dad wore it during the 2nd and 3rd days of CNY, 
and I was shocked he wear it for the 2nd days )

Next trip : Sarawak (Ee Ping's home town)

Sweet Memories with Them


JPO

Lunch at AEON

Marina Bay- Can see whole Singapore building from here

Fade expression

Amazing view I ever had

more posing

more wefie <3 td="">

Bugis street - one of my favorite place, I can spend whole day at there(if I have money)

Like Little Venus in the mall

one of my favorite photo

Feets XD

Colorful and Delicious Macaroons

Universal Studio - checked

The hot sun makes us shine bright

Acting like.....hahaha

where are we~~I forgot the name of the beach 

This coconut tree are "growing" this way for tourists'

Black sesame Ice~~ in China Town

Dinner at Johor -泥鳅王

Ee Ping was totally addicted with the pots



1 条评论: