2012年10月5日星期五

Start To Be a Busy Body as a undergradutae student in USM

Thank God, I can survive in the circumstance of USM, almost get used to the livinghood and cultural in USM, be polite and friendly should be the only way to make more friends even in different races, although I almost stayed with same race friends all the time, so as to practise our Chinese language,that's an excuse...XD

Every morning have to wake up early so that I wont miss any yellow or purple bus to travel from my hostel to the places where we going to study, I have no confident to say that I can walk everyday to attend the classes, because it is cost RM 0 but wasting energy and time spent.

I got all the text books for every subject, total cost is RM 369, EXPENSIVE...that's only I want to shout out loud.....

So far so good, I cant follow every lessons as well and I have no time to read all the chapters for every  textbooks, that's really make me stress, so this week I am not going home as well as stay at USM and planning to have a one day trip in USM library. T.T

I had join the committee of CNY 2013, 游子吟, dance department in 理华 and  AIESEC(this one not so sure)

没有评论:

发表评论